OF test drive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OF test drive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 11:19 pm:

Got My OF installed and went fore a test drive about 10 miles. Miserable day out. Stan did it again worked perfectly. The only problem is it is too shiny to be on my car.
s
sl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 03:06 am:

Eh! Another ten thousand miles on that car and the carburetor will dull up and fit right in!
Nice closely set set of chains for your car.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 10:36 am:

Wayne, That is just what I was thinking.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration