Uncle Stan's Birthday is upon us.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Uncle Stan's Birthday is upon us.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 12:24 am:

Feel free to comment as nicely as you can.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 12:45 am:

Happy Birthday Stan! Hope to see you at Chickasha. Lets go to Amber and have some BBQ!

Was that nice enough Jack?

(Message edited by paulmikeska on December 29, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 02:05 am:

Happy Birthday Stan. Hope to join you at the BBQ during Chickasha.......

Giving directions, of course......:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 02:45 am:

Stan, how old are you now, Fifty something?<g> Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 03:03 am:

Happy birthday Stan. Hope to see you at Chickasha.

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 03:06 am:

Happy Birthday !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 04:56 am:

Happy Birthday Stan!

And many more!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 07:22 am:

Happy Birthday Stan !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 07:32 am:

Happy Birthday Stan!

I hope you have time to "fiddle around" on your birthday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 08:10 am:

Happy birthday, Stan. May you have many, many more!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 08:48 am:

Best wishes for good health to enjoy the birthdays to come!

(Message edited by adave on December 29, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 09:10 am:

Happy birthday, Stan! :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 09:22 am:

A Very Happy Birthday to you Stan,and many more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 09:40 am:

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Hope to see you in Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 09:44 am:

YE VIZZ,,NOT A NUDDER BIRTDAY PARTY FER DA HOWE KID....DIDNT HE YUST HAVE VUN....???

Happy Birthdat Stan ...'member to get the burning permit before you light that cake off.......

Carl,aka "Slim ,Over at The Lazy S Ranch,,Montrose Colorado"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John L Williams on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 10:11 am:

Stan: Happy & Healthy Birthday to Ya!! Hi To All - From A Blizzard In Iowa!!! I hope to see many of you in OK this Mar! John Williams

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 10:42 am:

Happy Birthday, Uncle Stan! I hope you take an hour or two off work to celebrate. Did someone say BBQ? My mouth is watering already. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 11:16 am:

Happy Birthday Stan!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eyssen - Abilene TX on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 11:28 am:

Always great to have one more!!! Happy Birthday!!! Keep 'um coming!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 11:40 am:

Happy Birthday, Stan! Best wishes for an enjoyable day and many more birthdays to come.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 11:41 am:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE STAN!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 11:56 am:

Wellllll I have never met Stan but have seen a lot of posting here about him, so I will put mu two bits worth in! MANY HAPOPY ONES TO COME STAN, yes I know I was on caps lock but I wanted you hear me from a distance. Again many happy days ahead.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 11:58 am:

s/b MANY HAPPY ONES

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lee Crenshaw Richmond Va. on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 02:46 pm:

Stan, you are a blessing to our hobby. Thank you for Ole and Frieda, and all the information you have shared on the Ruxtell axle and now so much of your knowledge on carburetors.
As the old radio evangelist said "Keep on keeping on"
Lee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 04:29 pm:

Best Wishes Stan

Some day I'll bring my banjo and we'll play some music. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 07:55 pm:

Happy Birthday Stan. I can see why your carb rebuilds are so great--if you play the Banjo; everyone knows that Banjo players are picky, picky, picky!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis Melnick -Waterford , Pa on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 08:41 pm:

Happy birthday Stan !!
Hope you have a great one !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duane Markuson on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 10:44 pm:

Happy b day my friend ,can't believe time has gone buy so fast, think we first met 30 years ago! Enjoy your day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 11:38 pm:

Stan,

May the observation of your natal anniversary be an occasion for joyful and raucous celebration in addition to the receiving of myriad felicitations.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 01:00 am:

Say what????
We's can' talk that fancy 'round here!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 01:04 am:

Say what????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 01:12 am:

Say what????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 01:20 am:

Well, blame it on Oakie Dial-up, I tried to delete the posts, but it said "wrong password (it's not) and then "more than 5 minutes have passed, you cannot delete post now"
AAAAUGH!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 01:28 am:

Thanks for all the nice birthday wishes and compliments. Getting ready for 2016!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 03:47 am:

Ooops! One more,.....happy birthday Stan, and many more!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By M G Hillhouse on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 12:22 pm:

Happy Birthday Stan !!!!!, looking forward to seeing you at Chickasha again this year. Malory

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration