Old Photo - Brass Era Touring With Family Posing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Brass Era Touring With Family Posing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 10:44 am:

Looks like they have been carrying around a back seat full of sumo wrestler's on the week days judging by the misaligned rear door..:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 12:18 pm:

Looks like a 13 Touring which had problems with the rear body. My 13 has the added rear body brackets to prevent what is shown in the picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 01:12 pm:

this car has the brackets also, didnt help much thats why they went to the 3 1/4 tall main sills.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Sommers on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 08:46 pm:

The rear doors of my 1913 are about 5/8" above where they should be. I have looked at McAulleys book, and the wood or metal braces were not installed. How do I tell where the problem exists, and more importantly, how do I fix the problem????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 12:40 am:

The brackets are attached to the main sills under the rear doors. Our early 13 touring has the original body/wood and the rear doors still line up properly.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration