Fan hub 1920-1926, change from T603 to T603B?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Fan hub 1920-1926, change from T603 to T603B?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter C. Strebeck on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 06:59 pm:

Just trying to find out when the change was made from the first generation aluminum fan hub that has the T603 number cast into it to the one with the T603B number, and the taller lip/flange on the pulley. I have examples of both pulleys (T603 and T603B), I just can not find out when the change would have taken place.

The only Ford parts book that I have is one for 1930 and it shows/lists the T-3962-B pulley and the longer T-3962-C pulley for 1926-1927. I would assume (dangerous word) that the earlier aluminum hub would be T-3962 or T-3962-A. Does anyone know when the change occurred? Thanks for the time and help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 09:59 pm:

The '26 uses a different shaft. Same pulley, unless it is for the two row radiator.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration