Side window felt

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Side window felt
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Leffler on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 07:37 pm:

I have a 23 coupe, I need the felt lining that secure the window and keeps it from rattling . Is there anything on the market other than what the T suppliers have to offer . It seems that what is on the market does not work very well . I have tried them without satisfaction.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 07:46 pm:

This is about as close as you can get now days..

http://www.haganauto.com/product_p/dogrc.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor, Citrus Heights, Ca on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 12:03 pm:

I had the same issue when I was replacing the channels in my 27 Tudor. Found the almost exact channel mfg by Stanpro, available from several online auto parts companies.

window channel

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration