What is this part of?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: What is this part of?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 11:39 am:

Found this couple of days ago in the woods. I think it was part of a car but not sure. We have found a '47 Ford 2 door, a 48 Chevy, an old Falcon, a VW, and a 1916 Dodge in the woods in the past several months but this part wasn't close of any of that stuff. Any ideas? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 12:36 pm:

window crank (regulator arm) not sure but possibly 30's ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 01:57 pm:

thanks for the reply. That makes sense. I'll hang it on the wall in the barn and impress all my friends with my knowledge of old car parts.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration