2016 Forum now open - 2015 closed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: 2016 Forum now open - 2015 closed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 01:01 am:

Please no political posts to start the new year off with.

Happy New Year

Your friendly webmaster
Soloman

2016 Forum here

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 01:23 am:

First?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 01:27 am:

Really?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy Traralgon Australia on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 02:55 am:

Happy New Year Chris. Very much looking forward to meeting you down under on tour later this year! Thanks for all your work. Apparently according to my family I spend way to much time here. The boys say, "Wheres Dad", Mum says "In the study Foruming".Always a great place to learn more about T's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 04:02 am:

Thank you Chris B!!!!!!!!!
I promise to try to be nice most of the year.
Thank you, for all you do for us. I know we can be difficult at times.
Happy New Year to all the model T ers of the world!
Drive carefully, and do enjoy! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Redelman, Kouts, IN on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 04:11 am:

Happy New Year to everyone and to all a Free Start !!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 08:02 am:

Thank you for your work Chris. Happy New Year to all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 09:55 am:

Thanks a bunch, Chris.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 09:57 am:

Yea, man thanks,and a Happy New Year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 12:37 pm:

Happy New year to all. Chris, thank you for all your work!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 12:55 pm:

No political posts?? Does that mean we can't ask what kind of oil, or bands, or tire flaps??
:-)
Thanks for all your work Chris, I know we can be a cantankerous lot sometimes. But you know, Model T owners are known to be cranky & trying to start something!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Fielding "Ewe-taw" on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 03:38 pm:

Chris,
Although I don't post much, I figure this is a time for an exception.
I read almost daily and very much appreciate what this forum has done for the hobby.
I can think of few questions I have ever had about the T that I haven't found answer to here on this forum. Thanks to all that participate.
This forum has to be the best source of information ever compiled on the Model T,
yet somehow I get the feeling we are not done. Looking forward to a new year of fascinating stories, Jay's "then and now" photos, tech threads that astound me, Jelf-help videos, and places I hope to visit following Dean's lead.
Thanks again Chris, and keep your foot on the pedal, Kevin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 02:23 am:

Thanks Chris for all you do, rest assured it is much appreciated. When will the 2016 classifieds be up and running? Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Friday, January 08, 2016 - 02:20 pm:

All later posts moved over, if there are any other posts let me know, I would be happy to move them over for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio on Friday, January 08, 2016 - 02:39 pm:

I was the last poster.

Signed OZ

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration