Photo of 15 firewall wiring needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Photo of 15 firewall wiring needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George on Friday, July 04, 2008 - 10:16 pm:

I just rebuilt a coil box and had to say, a lot of the firewall wiring ran this way and that before disassembly.

Anyone have a decent pic of a 15 firewall from the engine side showing the wiring routing and clip locations?

Sure would like to get this thing back together this weekend, and back right.

Thanx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker on Saturday, July 05, 2008 - 12:10 am:

George,

I donít have access to my normal computer so I cannot post one of the photos others have shared with me that probably shows that. Below is a thread that shows which wire goes where for a 1917 and it should be very similar to the 1915-16 as far as where to connect the wires.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/29/31511.html

But the locations for clips etc. could be different for the 1915-16 cars. Hopefully someone will have a photo handy they can post.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap Tucker 1915 Model T Ford touring cut off and made into a pickup truck and 1907 Model S Runabout. Sumter SC.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George on Saturday, July 05, 2008 - 07:58 am:

Thanks Hap,

Thats a start. That will probably be the same side to side, I can catch up with the clips later.

George

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration