Help needed on project !

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Help needed on project !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dave willis on Thursday, July 10, 2008 - 02:07 am:

i have been slowly collecting 1910 touring bits for quite a while now hoping to assemble an entire car...it has gotten to the point where i have enough stuff to start bolting it on a frame... [body, fenders, dash, radiator, springs, engine pan, rear axle, steering and other assorted '10 pieces.
it has now become rather alarming that i have no chassis rails to attach things to. [when i started i figured i could modify a later chassis but, as you know, things got out of hand and what started as a "stuff in the corner" project has gotten serious..[the wife assures me it's ok to store ready to paint parts such as fenders and wheels in the spare bedroom..but i think she's getting a little short]....so, anyone out there with a good set of 1910 chassis rails ?? i would consider most any condition but as time is getting pretty valuable at my age i'd rather spend the money for a good, straight unmodified set that needs a minimum of work.[i would like to finish this project while i can still crank a t] thanks a lot -sorry for taking up so much space. dave barneswillis@yahoo.com

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration