This here is a Ignition switch

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: This here is a Ignition switch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 07:33 pm:

This is what you wind up doing at 2 pm on a friday before a cruise in so you can see your way back to the trailer and such.
My switchs that fit this bracket were bad,or didnt have keys.I had a 26-7 switch but didnt want to have to carve out a hole to fit it in .Now thanks to the president of Tarheel T's,I now have a nice bracket and I installed the 26-7 switch in it.So allthough this is ready for the next T for temporary use,it aint on mine right now.
It sure beats the 2 wires passed thru the window of my 47 pontiac,twist together to start,pull apart to cut off.:>)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 08:03 pm:

I meant to say this is no longer on the T as I have the correct switch.I shoulda proof read a little better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Speedster Inc. on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 08:06 pm:

Now you can put it on the Pontiac (G)
JS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa in Poulsbo, WA on Friday, July 11, 2008 - 09:30 pm:

A fine example of "Good enough for what it's for."

Be_Zero_Be

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration