Original 1916 Roadster at Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Original 1916 Roadster at Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 02:53 pm:

Rick wrote:

"Dan, Did ya get a picture of that 1916 roadster? That was the one I got a ride in. A buddy of mine picked that one up on the way to the show. Kind of an odd story how the last owner was hit by a car. The car was pretty much all original and my buddy had managed to get it running in the time that they were there at Hershey."

Here are the pictures I took of this roadster.

This T was repainted by brush back when put away, just like old cars where done. The chassis is untouched, still had the original muffler, (exploded shells too!),with remnants of the asbestos wrap around the outer shell. Real nice complete old '16.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend, Gresham, Orygun on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 - 11:59 pm:

Notice the floorboard has a notch for a speedometer, but was not factory equipment by then.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Thursday, October 16, 2008 - 12:20 am:

Here are a couple more views

Close up of motor and chassis underside

Just hiding out of view on the left is the original wire loom with metal cap

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration