5900lbs of Model T Parts in Long Beach Ca. Nov. 9

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: 5900lbs of Model T Parts in Long Beach Ca. Nov. 9
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott G on Thursday, November 06, 2008 - 11:23 pm:

I'm just getting started (again) with Model T's. My 13yr.old son and I are planning a speedster/racecar project. I just picked up 5900lbs of T parts from up near Sacramento. WAY more than I figgured from the photo I bought them from. I'll be at the Long Beach Hot Rod Swap Meet Long Beach Veterans Stadium this weekend space J38-J40 sorting through (what I loaded in the pouring rain) our start for our T project. EVERYTHING else will be for sale.
Thanks,
Scott & Morgan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham on Saturday, November 08, 2008 - 04:45 pm:

Well I'm hitching the trailer this afternoon. Kind of excited about what I might find in all this. Off to long beach in the morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham on Sunday, November 09, 2008 - 07:10 pm:

Well I'm back from the swap meet. Sold some of the parts. BUT, I just want to say THANKS to all the guys who showed up from the forum here. What a host of knowlege. Thanks for all the info, the invites and the pleasent conversation. It really motivates me to get this project started.
Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 - 01:35 am:

Here is the load. We had quite a reunion there. Lots of body parts in pretty good shape. The trailer had as much stuff again in it.

swap

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrea Davide on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 09:02 am:

This makes my project look something really easy...
see pics www.flickr.com/photos/andreadavide
Andrea

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 10:11 am:

Yes, your start seems a bit easier to me also.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration