Show Off

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Show Off
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vern westrip on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 02:01 pm:

Nine years, empty wallet, help from Trish and Lang's Now it runs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce Peterson on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 02:44 pm:

Looks like fun Vern. The white Hassler springs are a nice touch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 03:46 pm:

Vern:
VERY,very cool? Great effort.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne in Malvern, PA on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 08:47 pm:

Very nice Vern. What year? I'm curious how you did the cowl, is that a modified stock cowl from a '17-'20? Also, that looks like one of the very rare service can boxes on the rear, as opposed to the usual Boyco set in a rack. Only ever seen one other on a Model A roadster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Berch on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 08:56 pm:

Beautiful car, very clean looking. Hey am I the only one who gets oil speckles under the hood?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne in Malvern, PA on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 09:00 pm:

You mean you don't coat your hood with OilX? Oil just sheets off the hood leaving a squeaky clean appearance...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Berch on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 09:08 pm:

Apparently I'm doing something wrong I've always blamed it on the fan pulley seal. At least it's not rusty under there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 09:29 pm:

Nice job and great attention to detail! The pin striping ads a touch of elegance too. Tell us more about the fancy radius rod.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 09:32 pm:

Very nice, I like the white oil can.

Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Peterson on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 11:47 pm:

Whats the deal with the front wishbone, whats the spider web design around it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish Bulger on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 04:50 pm:

Wow, I did all that Vern and NOT ONCE did I get flowers!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration