Generator Oiler

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Generator Oiler
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Sandberg on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 06:11 pm:

Someone have a subsitute for the oiler for the generator that suppliers do not carry. (non driven end)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 06:17 pm:

Ron Patterson has look-alikes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 07:01 pm:

Something like this?

Faux Oiler

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By johnd on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 09:32 pm:

I have some NOS if need them not cheap danuser88@socket.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso on Saturday, December 20, 2008 - 09:58 pm:

I have some - $5.00 each - Merry Christmas !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 12:00 pm:

The picture Ken posted looks like a plug for a generator with a sealed bearing?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Sandberg on Sunday, December 21, 2008 - 06:17 pm:

Larry, sure looks like a plug to me.

I do not have a sealed bearing so I will look elsewhere

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 08:31 pm:

John Tannehill - care to drop me an e-mail ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 08:34 pm:

Don - did you aquire an oiler yet ? I have a few left.
Steve

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration