Happy Holidays

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Happy Holidays
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Byrne on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 12:40 pm:

Here's wishing everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and the best in the NEW YEAR.

I admit that this is about a 20 year old photo, but it seemed like a good time to use it again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 12:51 pm:

A great photo, with real snow. What a wonderful Christmas you will have this year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DAREL J. LEIPOLD on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 01:07 pm:

An interesting 1914. What seems to be Firestone non-skids on the front and what looks like Monkey Wards on the rear. The dog bone radiator cap may one that I sold from 1955 to about 1965. I still have the match plate for them. I wonder if "Santa" is generous enough this year to make a present of the T. I would make a stocking big enough to hold it if he were so inclined. Santa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 01:41 am:

Darel,
I have a June, 1961 Hemmings Motor News. It is a little pocket size book with only 40 pages. I see you had an ad in there selling new Motometers for $6.50, all of the perfect reproductions of the Model T brass and aluminum patent plates for $2.00 each,and new horn bulbs for $2,00. All postpaid, too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 10:04 am:

Seasons Greetings to one and all!

One of the best gifts I could have received was the knowledge and friendship found on this fourm.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Boxing Day everyone!

Denny

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 11:10 am:

I remember back in '62 when I needed tires for my '13, the Firestone 30X3's were all you could buy, and I think they were around $45 each. They made the rears too, but they weren't non skids, and were about the same price. I too opted for the Monkey Ward rears, because you could still buy them for $17 each. I think tubes were around $2! Times have changed, and I'm ready for the 4th set of tires for that car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 11:37 am:

A very Happy Christmas to all my Model T chums & hopes of some prosperity in 2009.

Christmas Card

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Byrne on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 10:20 am:

Jem,
It's great to see a Christmas card from England with a right hand drive Model T. I'm sure glad that a greeting card company in your country printed a picture like that. Any guess on what make the truck is supposed to be?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 02:56 pm:

I think that's a "lorry" with a load of "ale"!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration