Selling a Boring Bar

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Selling a Boring Bar
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Dailledouze on Monday, December 22, 2008 - 05:43 pm:

Anyone have an Automotive Boring Bar of at least 4" bore with associated attachments, tool kit, mic, instruction manual and bar locks for sale?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Dailledouze on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 08:47 pm:

Does anyone know anyone selling one?

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 09:13 pm:

chris
i see there are two Van Norman units on ebay. I have a 777 and like it very much. It is also one of the few that you can use to bore "jug" type blind hole cylinders with (assuming you make a holding fixture. To be honest though I am not sure why you would want to bore your own cylinders unless you plan to go into the business or have a project that the local shops can't do. Even though I own the equipment I only use it for work the local shops can't do

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 09:28 pm:

Chris, I can't help you. I try not to go to boring bars. I prefer to go to interesting bars.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 09:44 pm:

Dick
Which begs the question; were they boring before you got there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 01:10 pm:

OUCH!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 05:49 pm:

Gotta get up pretty early to get ahead of old Les. He's quick!!

Along this same line, I asked my 23 year old friend Nichole what Santa was going to bring her and she said, "Probably nothing, I've been pretty bad." I told her it's only Santa that doesn't bring presents for bad girls but bad girls drive new Corvettes and get diamond earrings so they don't miss whatever Santa would have brought.

Nicole would not party in a boring bar.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration