Any Model T Guys in the Simi Valley Ca Area??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Any Model T Guys in the Simi Valley Ca Area??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Nicholson on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 02:43 am:

Hi, I know this is a long shot, but I am looking to buy a TT rear end on ebay that is located in Simi Valley, CA. Now all I want are the wheels and tires. So I emailed the guy and asked if I bought the whole thing, if he would take off the wheels, I would pay him to ship them, and he could keep the rest and resell it. Well, I got the typical brush off and was told he didn't have time to mess with it. I also asked him if he wasn't willing to do that, then could I have a few days to locate someone to pick it up for me. Well being the nice fellow that he must be, he said it had to be out ASAP! I am sure glad that atleast the COWS are happier in CA!! ( a little dairy state humor as I am from WI.)

Ok so here is the deal, if I were to buy this assembly, is there one of you good decent fellows that would be willing to pick it up for me and remove the wheels and I would pay for them to be shipped to WI? You can keep the rest of it. It looks complete with torque tube, radius rods, brake rods and probably a set of TT shoes that if they are there, you could resell for decent money.

I know this is wishful thinking, but I have never met a T guy that I didn't like, so maybe it isn't too far fetched??? Maybe it will go for a crazy amount, who knows. Guys like that just really get under my skin, probably a "hot rodder"!LOL If you may be interested, you can email me at model_t_rescue@yahoo.com. I need a pair of wheels for my TT tow truck and they are hard to find around here. The auction ends tomorrow. Thanks and Merry Christmas!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 03:01 am:

Email sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Tuesday, December 23, 2008 - 11:18 am:

Try Bryan Ostergren. He lives in Thousand Oaks, which is right next door.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration