Holiday Motor Excursion-Pasadena CA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Holiday Motor Excursion-Pasadena CA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan Mason on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 02:08 am:

The Holiday Motor Excursion is Sunday December 28, 2008 and is open to cars 1932 and before. The party starts in the parking lot under the power lines on Foothill Blvd next to the 210 Freeway. Is anyone up for the end of the year tour? If so maybe we should all get together for a photo that can be shared with the rest of the forum! Merry Christmas-Evan Mason who hopes to be at the tour with 1924 Tudor.

For more info and a map see:http://www.hccsc.info/index.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 01:20 pm:

We will be there with the 24 StudebakerTouring and the 22 Model T Speedster. Be sure to stay 'till the end and go to the dessert. Yes that is live steam and California sunshine.

HME

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 01:46 pm:

Just wondering if there is a good area to park trailers ??? And where that would be ?? I've lived in So.Cal.for my whole life and have never been to this event..........Looks like a fun day...Carl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Haynes on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 01:52 pm:

We'll be there in a mid-night blue '15 Studebaker 7-pass. w/white tires. How will we make contact to get a forum group?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan Mason on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 02:02 pm:

Carl,

There is a large gravel lot next to the parking lot where folks parked their trailers last year. At least that is what I recall, there did not seem to be a problem with parking. It is a great event with a lot of interesting cars to look at and nice folks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 02:04 pm:

Dan,

How about a photo of that Studebaker?

Merry Christmas,

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 03:13 pm:

I'll be there in a 1910 Ford touring car. Come by and introduce yourself. This pic was taken at the event last year. Check out the sunshine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Haynes on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 05:18 pm:

Stoodie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Omar C on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 10:09 pm:

Just got my first T this month. 1919 Model T Touring. She needs alot of TLC but I will drive her there and back! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Omar Cosio
Glendora, CA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 01:21 pm:

There is lots of trailer parking where you first drive into the area on the left hand side, (west)
I always park my trailer there, and have never had a problem. I used to drive all the way, 35 miles, but I'm getting to old for that, and besides it's more comfortable pulling the car with the heat on in my truck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert Gonzaz on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 03:04 am:

This tour sounds like a lot of fun, I will be there in my 1926 Model T Coupe, it will also be my first tour with my brother who just got his 1919 Model T Touring and our respective families, I cant wait to hit the road.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By OmarC on Sunday, December 28, 2008 - 09:56 pm:

Just got home from Pasadena, It was a wonderful day full of fun and sun. It was our first time going, canít wait for next year. Will post picture later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By OmarC on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 02:51 am:

Here are the pics taken today in Pasadena. The 26 coupe is my brother's. The 19 Touring is mine. the wives and kids waiting to take off. Cruisn' in Pasadena Some really nice cars out there! Lots of FUN..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 10:25 pm:

Sorry we didn't get to meet you, Omar. Next year.

Original Smith's (Larry)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration