Check this site out

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Check this site out
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 02:17 am:

Yes, this is "T" related.
Check this site out
http://letmetakeyourpic.com/?load=flash
(If you don't have high speed internet, use this)
www.letmetakeyourpic.com
This is the home of Missy McDonough, The daughter of a friend of mine and already an accomplished photojournalist with "National Geographic" credits!
She just turned 13
She doesn't some high tech I.T. putting together this site, it's all her work!
There is hope for (some of) our youth.
Now the Model T part.
click on "My Pics" scroll down to "Model T", click that for about 68 pictures of my car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 02:19 am:

My mistake, click on "samples of my work" then "Model T".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 03:28 am:

Quite nice work! She's got the "EYE"
Oh, Nice "T" my friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 08:24 am:

A very nice picture tour of your Model T.... encourage this young lady to attend more car shows especially Model T!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne in Malvern, PA on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 09:57 am:

Very talented young lady!! Not only for photography but design as well. Really like the real sax and string bass in the background - sets off the T pictures very nicely.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 11:32 am:

I'm sure she will get out a bit more when she's old enough to drive her daddy's Corvette.
She has her own business! She does weddings and stuff like that. People freak out when this little girl covered with cameras shows up but when the prints come back there's never a complaint.
Thanks for the idea Jeff!
As with most 13 year old girls, she's into birds and flowers and things but birds and flowers don't have check books. Her parents are friends of ours. I'm going to suggest to her (gear head) Dad that he take her to the local car shows. Maybe she can SELL some professional pictures to folks who are really proud of their cars for them to use in publications.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration