MERRY CHRISTMAS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: MERRY CHRISTMAS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 12:32 pm:

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Cheery Holidays, Best Wishes -- all those things or whichever one you prefer -- to all the T guys and girls! Hope you have a Holiday filled with friends, family, food and fun. Here in Montana, USA, 175 miles from the Canadian border, right on the east edge of the Rocky Mountains it is cold, about 0 farenheit this morning, we have snow on the ground and it looks a lot like the Christmas cards they sell in the rest of the country. There are enough Christmas lights in this subdivision to make a bright night, tonight we will have several hundred cars drive through to see the Luminaria and decorations, there are horse drawn carriages and sleighs if it is above 0, and some years I have taken my T to give kids rides. Not this year, tho.

The days will start to get a little longer, right now we have about 7 hours of daylight, the temps will get colder in January and February but we will hopefully survive. Gas is cheap, I'm back driving the big, red Dodge, I have friends to join for Christmas dinner where we can sit around and talk about what Christmas was like in eastern Montana when we were young and even for an old bachelor Santa will still bring a couple little things to let us know we weren't all that bad last year after all. Hope yours is a good one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By karl schlachter on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 01:24 pm:

Merry Christmas to you Stan and all you fine people on this forum

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Gaffrey on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 01:31 pm:

Ditto. A very Merry Christmas to Stan and everybody.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Bishop on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 01:47 pm:

Happy Holidays to you too Stan, as well as all the wonderful, helpful people I've met on this forum. Stan's message made me realize that this forum is one of the very few places remaining where the "real" spirit of Christmas continues all year long! So many people giving freely of their advice and help to so many of us, expecting nothing in return except furthering the joy of the Model T. Thank you all. Hope you all have a very happy and safe holiday season,

Bob
(Stan, tell Herman and Freida to stay warm this holiday season!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 02:11 pm:

Merry Christmas to all,and a happy new year. Stan,got your red suit pressed?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By johnd on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 04:36 pm:

Stan, Jack and all-Merry Christmas and a safe New years from Fulton Mo John and Karen Danuser

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 05:16 pm:

Stan Went by your house yesterday... Wish you and all a very Merry Christmas. Wantd to stop in, but the pilot said we couldn't do that. Something about 35,000 feet and your driveway being too short for a 737-200. We were north of Bozeman in THE big sky. I'm now in Seattle with the grandkids and more snow than the natives can handle.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 05:42 pm:

Hey, Jack, I heard you go over and waved, you must not have been looking out the window as I didn't see you wave back. Stop in next time.

Uncle Jack, when you are built like I am the suit fits so tight it doesn't need to be pressed!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 06:28 pm:

Nice that you started this thread Stan; Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all of the Model T "community",....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 07:03 pm:

Same to ya Stan!,I just finnished assemblying a tricycle and the motor will be here soon!!Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 07:39 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 08:04 pm:

To Stan, Jack, Bob, Norm, Eric, Rob, Johnd and all the other T'ers -

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Fordially, Keith Gumbinger

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Speedster Inc. on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 09:11 pm:

Loving Father, Help us remember the birth of Jesus,
That we may share in the song of the Angels,
The gladness of the shepherds,
And worship of the wise men.

Close the door of hate and open the door of love all over the world. Let kindness come with every gift and good desires with every greeting. Deliver us from evil by the blessing which Christ brings, and teach us to be merry with clear hearts. May the Christmas morning make us happy to be thy children, and Christmas evening bring us to our beds with grateful thoughts, forgiving and forgiven, for Jesus' sake. Amen

A very Merry CHRISTmas to all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 09:29 pm:

AMEN here Speedster !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Alongi on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 10:21 pm:

Everyone,

A very Merry Christmas & a thank you to everyone who has given me advice over last few years. I think of you as an extended family.

Alex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 11:00 pm:

God Bless you all on this very special night.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 11:14 pm:

Merry Chritstmas all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 11:15 pm:

RRGGHH....my big old fingers get tangled up sometimes. Merry CHRISTmas!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 11:22 pm:

Merry Christmas to yawl folkes to.

Stan,I would have never believed you live in a Sub divided nieghborhood if I hadnt read it for myself.and that big purty ranch is out there all alone?:>(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa in Poulsbo, WA on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 11:33 pm:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my fine feathered forum friends.

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 11:45 pm:

Uncle Stan,sounds like an inside job to me! (G)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 12:33 am:

Eric,
Of course they get tangled up there in the "frozen north".

Merry Christmas all,

Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 02:17 am:

Mack, I owned this before I owned either one of the ranches and have my shop and everything here so this is where I live. I moved here thirty six years ago with a 68 Mustang and a little Sears tin trailer behind it and would have had room enough to pick up some hippie girl and had her sing to me on the road. Now it would take me a two day auction to get out of town. Too much junk to move. Also, the place here is too far from a cheeseburger, easier to live in town. The place at Ismay is 25 miles from the closest cheeseburger and a cold one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 10:30 am:

Merry Christmas everyone! I already e-mailed Stan and a few others a Christmas wish, so here I want to wish everybody else the best. Not to brag but I just had to tell everyone that I found under my tree this morning a new Model T! It's a 1909 Model T. Thought you guys would enjoy seeing a picture. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 10:50 am:

Jerry, Don't get those new "all whites" dirty running them over the kitchen floor!!! :-) Merry Christmas to everyone from warm S.E. Texas!!!...Michael Pawelek

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 11:20 am:

Merry Christmas to all, including Stan
Ken Todd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 01:10 pm:

Merry Christmas to the whole club, and uncle Stan too. Thank God, I don't see any political correctness here!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leon Parker on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 01:16 pm:

A Merry Christmas to everyone. See you at Chickasha. Leon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 01:54 pm:

Merry Christmas All.
And why am I sitting at the computer instead of baking pie, etc??
Habit, I guess.
T'
David D.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Thursday, December 25, 2008 - 10:12 pm:

Well I hope everybodys Christmas has went well so far.
Other than a bad dizzy spell,first 1 in a while for me, and eating to much mine went great.Spent time with friends and family I aint seen in a while.
And deviled eggs,why dont people fix them year round?What can be better than a good deviled egg with turkey and soft stuffing?.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, December 26, 2008 - 12:06 pm:

We took two of our sons and their families to Barona Ranch Resort for the buffet brunch. This has become an annual tradition in our family. They have everything under the sun for food including crab, shrimp, mussels, duck, turkey, chicken, prime rib,ham, and omelettes, pancakes, waffles and many others types of food. Also Mexican, Italian, Mongolian, and Chinese. They have salads and desserts too. All you can eat, and the food is good. It is one of the only good restaurants open on Christmas day. Last year we had to wait about 2 hours to get into the buffet, but this year walked right up. It was either the fact that it was raining, or the condition of the economy. This buffet is $29 but you can get in fot $24 with a "Barona Card" which they issue free. It is well worth the price. The people in San Diego County know where this is and those who came to the national tour when it was hosted by San Diego know where it is. I didn't eat again till this morning.
Norm

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration