Painters In Pennsylvania

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Painters In Pennsylvania
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 06:31 pm:

Hello and Merry Christmas to all!

I'm at the point where I have a complete body sitting on sawhorses. I have a complete set of rootlieb fenders, running boards, etc. I am ready for paint! Unfortunately, I do not know of any reputable places that can do a decent paint job. I'm not looking for show quality (it's going to be a driver with lots of people getting in and out). However, I would like something decent since I took my time assembling what I believe to be a very solid, straight body.

I live in the Harrisburg area, for reference. Can anyone provide me some insight?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne in Malvern, PA on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 - 07:16 pm:

Probably too far from you in Harrisburg, but Malvern Collision here by Valley Forge has done excellent work for me in the past. The retired original owner does restoration work, and likes to oversee work on older vehicles. They've done very nice fabrication work for me as well.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration