November-December Vintage Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: November-December Vintage Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce McCalley on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 09:49 am:

I have just received word that the November-December issue of the Vintage Ford has not yet gone to the printer. If all goes well and the printer receives the material in a few days, you won't see it until February!
I have contacted the local tar and feather company in Centervile and have ordered two batches. At this rate the January 2009 issue should reach you in August.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dom Denio on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 10:12 am:

Bruce,

Thanks for the clear communication to manage our expectations. Your honest and straight forward attitude are what has built the trust and respect you have richly earned.

Know you are appreciated, congrats on receiving your award in Richmond and keep up the good work.

May God continue to bless you in 2009.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 10:42 am:

tar

Like this? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker on Saturday, December 27, 2008 - 10:52 am:

Dick:

Soooooooooo, this combination of tar & feathers also works on politicians?

I've got a list.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration