The Vintage Ford - Nov/Dec Issue - CD - Museum

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: The Vintage Ford - Nov/Dec Issue - CD - Museum
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Grunewald on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 12:44 am:

No, your November/December issue of "The Vintage Ford" is not lost in the mail. Well, at least not yet. Partly my fault. I told the Klehfoth's to take a couple of days off for Christmas. But, it should be in the printers hands on Dec. 29th. Also, the printers have been on vacation over the holidays. We hope to have the Jan/Feb issue out in early February and Mar/Apr on time.

For those that have been asking for a CD of the July 100th Year Celebration, it is almost ready. We hope it gets to the CD maker in early January and ready for sale soon after. Price will be $29.95. Remember it is not for sale yet, so please do not call HQ asking about it.

Weather and school have cut the number of visitors to the Model T Museum in Centerville to a trickle. To save on Club expenses we will close the Museum for January and February. It will be open for groups by making arangements with HQ.

Have a great 2009, and remember, any time is "T" time.

Russ Grunewald
Prez - MTFCA (For a couple of more days)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 11:17 am:

Russ -- Is the panoramic picture in the Sept./Oct. issue available in print form? Perhaps the photographer could make some available. If so, I'd like to obtain a copy. Thanks for any info.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 07:14 pm:

Can you find your car, Mike?? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 07:41 pm:

Yes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 02:56 am:

I arrived at the airport rather late and was placed at the rear - so my red 1914 toruing is right on the front row. The first shall be last and the last first.
Where can I get a copy, preferably electronic?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne in Malvern, PA on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 12:41 pm:

Will the CD include the "Oh Henry" production, or will that be available separately?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration