NonT at HME

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: NonT at HME
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 10:59 am:

The variety of cars is whelming.

1919 Baker Rauch Lang electric providing semi-live entertainment

Jim Chambers, Orange County Fire (ret) and his machine with a local history.

More to come. Just got call to go hike with neighbor who drags me out near every morning.

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 12:11 pm:

OK, back to pix. . My hands have thawed from doing pushups on cold concrete. Gotta' replace the glove I lost yesterday on the 405.

When was the last time you saw one of these?

This IHC chugged right along on the tour. There was also a nifty 1902 Autocar going about 20.

Dunno if this is original, or a re-body, but it nice.

By the time it was popping, I was too full..

1904 Pope Toledo at the Hunters', longtime dessert hosts.

At 14 months, little Roberts is on his second HME in Warren and Christy's 1913 Buick.

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 07:45 pm:

Hi Ralph - GREAT PICTURES!!! Thanks very much for posting them...

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 10:16 pm:

One more:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Monday, December 29, 2008 - 10:27 pm:

And yet another:

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration