What would henry think of this

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: What would henry think of this
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By douglas j hauge on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 04:12 pm:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIVXw4n2g_0&feature=related www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/95

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Berch on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 04:18 pm:

My eyes are glazed over. Anybody got a can of squelch?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Nikolajevs on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 04:22 pm:

I think he would opt for the new transmission version. :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLDgQg6bq7o

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 04:35 pm:

If it could be miniturized, I'm sure Henry would have incorporated it in his Ford Automobile. He was always ahead of the curve!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Poane on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 04:58 pm:

Gentleman, I agree with the videos, but there is a design flaw. The dingle arm sinusoidal reverberation should remain static.

Professor Poane

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 10:05 pm:

The old style hydrogen generator modernized - with the help of government grant money to reduce oil dependency.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 10:58 pm:

I think I have a "capsaloid dinglearm" on my 1914 Touring. I'll go and check it out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 12:30 pm:

That video was made for Rockwell by Rockwell for their annual meeting about ten years ago and was a hit then too.

I have posted a picture of the man and woman machines designed many years ago.

m w

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration