1918 Commercial body catalog

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: 1918 Commercial body catalog
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DAREL J. LEIPOLD on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 07:27 pm:

Here is a page from 1918 catalog. Numerous open and closed types are illustrated. Can post any if someone wants to see a certain body type for car or TT chassis.T bodies

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerald Cornelius on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 10:51 pm:

Darel,
I also have a copy of the "Lindsay Commercial Bodies and Cabs for Ford Chassis", its labeled as Catalog 64. It isn't dated, but has an insert with the "Net Retail Prices, March 1,1925".
It doesn't indicate a model 10, but has a No.V100, Ccmbined Cab and Panel Body for Model T Chassis. It looks identical to the No. 10, except it has a split windshield, the top extends much farther over the windshield, and it has a molding over the porthole window between the window and top.
Very interesting catalog that I inherited from my RFD mailcarrier dad and is like new.
Sorry, but I'm not computer literate enough to send copies of pictures.
Gerald Cornelius
Watertown, South Dakota

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration