41st Annual Swap Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: 41st Annual Swap Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Benjey on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 03:17 pm:

Greetings all and Happy New Year!
The 41st Annual Swap Meet sponsored by The Model T Ford Club of Greater St. Louis will be Sunday April 26, 2009 at Gateway International Raceway, Madison, Il http://www.gatewayraceway.com/ (across from the Arch).
We are creating a section dedicated to antique auto this year in hopes of preserving the trading of old car parts. Our swap meet has grown to over six hundred vendors from all surrounding states and draws several thousand buyers. It is a single day meet but pre-registered vendors are allowed access Saturday evening to provide a less harried setup and also helps limiting traffic backups Sunday morning.
Applications will be available online linked to our website: http://www.stlmodeltclub.org/ early in January.
Please give us your thoughts about the meet here on the forum or contact me.
Thanks,
Dan Benjey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 01:04 pm:

Hi Dan, generally how many vendors are model T or Pre War?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Benjey on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 01:34 pm:

Doug, I'd guess around 60, including several parts suppliers (Ozark, etc). We have not been targeting antiques specifically so we are hopeing to revive this appeal.
Thanks,
Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By johnd on Friday, January 02, 2009 - 12:38 am:

Daniel send info to John and Karen Danuser 4898 State Rd HH Fulton Mo 65251-3730, our truck and trailer are nearly 60-65 foot in lenth, it won't go in a double parking lot like they usd to have, I had to quit attending as spaces priced me out of bounds, and trailer w/living quarters and truck woul't fit in a normal 2 spaces. trailer is 48 foot long, w/rear ramp and side ramp door almost 8-10 foot more when open.as I carry used and NOS, and a lot of accessory's for the T and TT, I attended for nearly 26 years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rdupree on Friday, January 02, 2009 - 08:31 am:

We attended last year with a trailer full of mostly Model T, with a mixture of other pre 1935 parts. I would say that business was fair. Have more to sell. Have not made up my mind about this years plans. If you make a 'push' for early parts, we will probably be back.

Ron Dupree

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration