Radiator & Lamp Covers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Radiator & Lamp Covers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ED Henline on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 09:39 pm:

Does anyone know who makes custom Made Rad & lamp covers for different cars, I thought that a gug by the name O'neal maybe. Thanks in advance for any help. Ed Henline

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 09:51 pm:

Try Mark and Cheri Cameron. Forgive my spelling.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Mortensen on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 05:01 pm:

Their website is <http://www.brassera.com/>

Larry O'Neill makes 'em too I think but don't have his information handy. He has also been the guy who applies numbers to MTFCI tour banners in a lot of cases. Don't know if you guys used him or not for your Frederickburg get-together.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration