Denver Model T and Model A Clubs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Denver Model T and Model A Clubs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne in Malvern, PA on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 02:58 pm:

I noticed in the recent Model T and Model A club magazines that the Denver, Colorado, area clubs plan visits to Care Facilities and Nursing Homes during the driving season. My dad is an old Model T and Model A fan, former Air Corps pilot, and currently living at the Englewood Meridian long-term care facility on Corona St. in Englewood. He and many of the residents there would very much enjoy a visit from the Model T and Model A clubs at some point when the weather cooperates. I spoke to the activities director there this past week to see if they would be open to such a visit, and she was quite excited about the idea.

We live too far away to directly help with such a visit (Philadelphia is a little to far to bring the T), but I would be very happy to put the clubs in touch with the staff at Meridian to put together the logistics.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration