Rode 3 horses today

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Rode 3 horses today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 09:04 pm:

The rains are over (for a while) and it was 68 degrees (weather report says 75) But the thermometer on my front porch at 2:00 PM said 68.

I decided this was a good day to start the New Year by driving my 3 Model T's. I drove all of them and gassed up 2 and filled a 2 gallon can for under $20. I wanted to pump up all the tires, but couldn't get the gasoline air compressor to start. Must be an ignition problem from sitting out in the rain, and my son is out of town. He has an electric compressor, but I don't know where it's hidden, so that will have to be done later.

This is the first time all 3 of our T's have been in the same picture. left to right. Nellie, Miss Kitty, and Harrison. Nellie was named because the day I bought it it had a bad wheel shimmy and I yelled Whoa Nellie! Miss Kitty was named because she looks like a cat in heat. The touring looks like an adventurous male so named it Harrison Ford.

Have a happy New Year!
Norm
New Year 2009

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Lovejoy on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 10:01 pm:

Good one Norm, I like your given names :-) nice cars, Happy New Year. What years is the black runabout ? 22?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 10:27 pm:

Yes a 22.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Friday, January 02, 2009 - 12:23 am:

I thought I'd start the new year out right as well. I drove Ol' Trusty to the car wash for a little Spring cleaning and took the scenic route back to the shop. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf on Friday, January 02, 2009 - 02:19 am:

Norm, Dick Lane would appreciate that first car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny on Friday, January 02, 2009 - 09:24 am:

Norm,
Nice stable of horses you have there.

Denny

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration