Stromberg LF adjustments

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Stromberg LF adjustments
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush on Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 12:12 am:

Could someone copy the adjustment instructions for a Stromberg LF carb and email or post them here. I am not looking for the whole booklet. I have noted postings in the past but they seem generic to Stromberg carbs. I just got one off of T-bay (I may have over payed), but looking at the price that is being asked for the one's on T-bay, maybe not. No connection to the ones listed.
Thanks
MarkG and Nellybell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush on Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 02:11 pm:

I want to thank Jay B. for taking the time this AM to send me a copy of the instructions. He is looking for a copy of instructions for an RF Stromberg manual.
Thanks
MarkG and Nellybell

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration