Engine rebuilder in Auburn, CA?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Engine rebuilder in Auburn, CA?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael W. Herndon on Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 04:59 pm:

I have searched the posts for this one and cannot find it. There was a post mentioning a guy in Auburn and I think his first name was "Eric".

Does anyone have contact information on him?

Thanks

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck on Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 05:10 pm:

See thread I just brought to the top.

Seth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael W. Herndon on Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 07:34 pm:

Thanks, Seth..

I have contacted Ed Katzorke in Carson City and we have had a very good conversation regarding my two engines. He is only 2 hrs away and even comes to my area for some other things he is involved in.

It is clear from my conversation with him that I need to move this rebuild of these two engines away from the fellow I have been dealing with.. who has really done nothing to date.. anyway.

Thanks again..

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Harrison on Saturday, January 03, 2009 - 09:01 pm:

Ed Katzorke, did my engine about 2 years ago. I'm happy with the job, it took longer than expected, more like 5 months instead of 2 months, but still a lot faster than other places I have heard. David

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration