Big Sale on eBay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Big Sale on eBay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 01:07 am:

Don't miss out on several sets of used Model T ignition coil points, "Buy it Now" just $9.95 per set. Grin
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 01:11 am:

Without looking them up, I bet that they are listed as "rare".

Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 01:14 am:

Nope, "Old Collectable"?
Boy am I dunce, I throw those things away by the five gallon can full!
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 01:16 am:

OK I was wrong, they are collectible.........

Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 01:20 am:

Shows what you know Ron. If you sold these "Old Collectible" items you could afford to buy another T. LOL.

Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 01:30 am:

I wish I coulda kept the Ford points that were on a coil I sent for rebuilding.But they are gone.Only set I ever saw.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 02:56 am:

Ron,

Does this mean when we send you coils, we can deduct ten bucks from the cost and let you keep the old points :-) ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel (Indiana Trucks) on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 08:18 pm:

If that works Rob, I can send in all the extras I have and the points would pay for the rebuild or maybe he would return the rebuilt coils with a check! :-)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration