Rapidly Rotating Records site - non T but vintage

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Rapidly Rotating Records site - non T but vintage
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 11:16 am:

I know people here listen to this program over the internet - it seems to be out of action today and I want to download last Sunday's show before it gets overwritten, esp as it featured songs about Driving.

Did anyone catch the show? Any idea when the site crashed?

www.slackaction.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Sumerall on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 11:48 am:

You can also hear the same program on www.shamrockradio.com
The only difference is you must download the program and then listen to it instead of streaming. I love the show and try to listen each week. Click on Glen Robison on the Shamrock site.

MIKE - Alabama

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 11:53 am:

Great! Thanks a million, Mike, I captured the show and I'll bookmark the alternative link.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration