Where the Buffalo roam

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Where the Buffalo roam
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 07:27 pm:

Cell phone pic.
This place is about 2 miles from home.I allways get a kick out of rideing by a bunch of buffalo and elk and stuff that this place has.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Watson on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 07:49 pm:

Mack,

What kind of early excavator is that in your profile picture? Also, what is it powered by? Looks just like what they used to dig the Panama Canal with. Anyway, great period looking picture.

Gary

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 10:50 pm:

That is a Erie steam shovel that is setup at Denton Farm Park in Denton NC.A little photoshop work was done behind it in the picture to get rid of modern stuff and people on the hill.The fellow that took that picture has been a photographer for a long time and really knows how to make a picture look right.I only wish I had worn a more period hat.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration