Model T in Memphis, TN

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Model T in Memphis, TN
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Benjamin on Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 11:02 pm:

Greetings All:

Are there any Model T enthusiasts in or near Memphis, TN on the forum here?

I'm a Model T guy from Pennsylvania, on business now in Memphis for three and a half weeks. My employer is keeping me really busy, but, it would be fun to meet some other Model T people while I'm visiting the area, if possible.

Give me a shout...

Rick Benjamin
Lewisburg PA, currently in Memphis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Monday, January 05, 2009 - 12:00 am:

Rick -- The Tennessee T's are a very active club with several members in the Memphis area. they are listed in the MTFCA Chapters area of the MTFCA home page. Their president is Larry Williams, 931-296-3172.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration