Windwing brackets for a '26 T Roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Windwing brackets for a '26 T Roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Wayne Rudzik on Monday, January 05, 2009 - 12:15 pm:

Has anyone recently reproduced the the brackets that fit to a '26-'27 T windshield stancion? My wife and I would like to add these options to our roadster and I do not wish to use the later Model A type.
Also, do any of the original brackets that hold the glass still float out there, or are they hen's teeth?

Joe R.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan Warrington on Monday, January 05, 2009 - 12:41 pm:

I was just getting ready to ask the same question for my 27' roadster.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso on Monday, January 05, 2009 - 10:49 pm:

Contact Norm Aune 218-764-3346 in Brainerd, MN. He reproduces these. They aren't cheap, but they aren't cheaply made either. They are 100% USA made.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Wayne Rudzik on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 11:54 am:

I'm sorry I'm a little behind in a thank you, but Thank you for your response Andy. I would also like to thank Roy Stone for his contact and the great phone conversation. Please call back when you get the chance. Last night the grandkids distracted me. (Yeah, blame it on the grandkids!)
Again thanks for the help and I will give Norm Aune a call.
This forum helps in finding Hen's Teeth, maybe even Frog's Hair as well!

Joe R.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration