Cook tool find

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Cook tool find
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 01:36 am:

I stoped at Goodwill on the way home from work tonight I found these;
The spark plug wrench is a Blackawk, I like the way it should fit down around the spark plug and over the head bolts, the middle one is a 4th con rod, I have to check for sure, wrench is made by BOG, and the top one looks to be a flywheel bolt wrench, no markings that I can find. All less the $2 each. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Tillstrom on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 08:12 am:

Good for you! You probably saved those from eventually going to the scrapper. I found one of the band adjusting wrenches at a flea market a couple of years ago and a Ford valve tool (minus the hook) and was pleased to get them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 11:24 am:

Mark -- That Blackhawk spark plug wrench is my favorite for use, much better than the original Ford one. I keep one in my car and one in the shop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 12:28 pm:

Mike I have not tried the spark plug wrench yet, but just from the way it is made, I like it better then the Ford one.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration