T toys

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: T toys
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ttyoder on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 01:43 am:

where did the plans for this come from?
cannon
view

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 03:26 am:

It seems I remember there were things like this I saw in the old Service Bulletin reprints in either the Vintage Ford or the Model T Times.

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nelson Jones on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 09:32 pm:

Herb Are you the Iffrig that used to work at Mc Donnell Aircraft? He was a flight line inspector as I recall. Nelson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 10:59 pm:

I know of three Iffrigs who worked there. I think the one who you are asking about was Albert.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nelson Jones on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 11:05 pm:

Now that you have jogged my memory you are right. His name was Albert. If I remember right his dad owned a store in the old part of St Peters. Back then there was no new part of town. Thank you for your reply. Back to model Ts. Nelson

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration