1917 wrench evolution

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: 1917 wrench evolution
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By SteveB on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 09:16 pm:

I was trying to search for a thread regarding the evolution of the 1917 wrench to no avail.
Anyone know where can I find it?
Hoping to get my 1922 touring on the road in early spring!
Thanks for your time.

Regards,

SteveB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 09:39 pm:

SteveB

Here is the thread

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/50893/73090.html

Title of thread was "tool roll"

Found it with search words "tool kit wrench"

Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles W. Little on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 10:17 am:

Also see thread for a picture: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/50893/72444.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles W. Little on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 10:19 am:

opps i was thinking you were looking for the screwdriver!!!! Senior moment!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Leming on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 12:46 pm:

Steve, I have the change bulletin from the archives if you want a copy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By SteveB on Thursday, January 08, 2009 - 12:59 am:

Thanks to everyone for the info.

Regards,

Steve Boothroyd

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration