Wind deflectors.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Wind deflectors.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan Warrington on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 06:35 pm:

I would like to add wind deflectors to the side of my windshield on my 27' Roadster. I have seen them but don't have a source. Any ideas?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 07:17 pm:

You might try a pair of Model A wings. This link is to Snyder's. They might be able to tell you if their Model A wings will fit your T properly.

http://www.snydersantiqueauto.com/3282

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 07:19 pm:

The above link gets you to the glass. This is the page with hardware.
http://www.snydersantiqueauto.com/modelaparts/accessories-1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan Warrington on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 09:32 pm:

You guys are awsome!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George P. Clipner on Thursday, January 08, 2009 - 04:52 am:

My dad used the A Wings on his '26, they work very well and you don't get as wet in the rain, if you don't have side curtains. People in back don't get wet either.

George n L.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Hoops on Thursday, January 08, 2009 - 10:19 am:

I have A-wings on my '27 touring and my '28 roadster. The studs on the hardware are a little too short for the T and must be replaced with longer ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DAREL J. LEIPOLD on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 07:31 pm:

They have been reproduced, but I thought you might like a look at an original NOS set. They are part of my collection and are not for sale.

Wings

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration