Looking For Parts for a new T project

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Looking For Parts for a new T project
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Paddison on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 01:35 pm:

As I start my next T, I am again starting the search for parts. I have a frame, axles, etc... but there are a few things I'm looking for.

The main things I'm looking for are:

A decent T engine (newer the better)

Another Chicago Mark-E overdrive

Early steering column (non-T, simular to the one in my roadster)

...and a non T item:

A set of 34x4" wood spoke demountable wheels

I know most of you deal with Ts mostly, but I have some variety here and you are all great to communicate with and might know somebody that has a friend that may have...well you get the picture.

Any info would be much appreciated!

Clayton

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration