T snow mobiles

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: T snow mobiles
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mick on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 02:07 pm:

I read this question on another site..and I was also wondering...in MA. are there any meets or events with model T snow mobiles running around in MA.??
Saw a few movies on u-tube and I would like to see them running in person.

thanx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By douglas j hauge on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 05:08 pm:

the 10th annual model t snowmobile meet will be february 13th & 14th at the moulton farm in maeredith New hampshire. check out the web sit www.modeltfordsnowmobile.com any other questions you can call the club preident dave hiltz at 603-726-8962 plan on attending you will have a great time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 10:14 am:

But, Douglas, it's so cold there this time of year. Don't you guys have any summer events? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gerald Cornelius on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 08:24 pm:

For Model T Snowmobile owners/enthusiasts in the Midwestern United States there is a meet in Cokato,Minnesota (close to Minneapolis) as follows:
Second Annual Upper Midwest Model T Snowmobile
Rally
January 17 & 18, 2009
Cokato, Minnesota
email: www.cokato.mn.us/cmhs/

There's plenty of snow in the area this year, so should be an interesting meet. The Cokato Museum is hosting the meet that includes their original U.S. Postal Model T Snowmobile.

Gerald Cornelius
Watertown, South Dakota

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 09:02 pm:

A photo of my friends snowmobile.
Coupe Snowmobile
Ron the Coilman

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration