The Gaslight parade at the OCF

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: The Gaslight parade at the OCF
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 08:35 pm:

Could anyone please post a link of the video someone took and posted i think in Sept?? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob sell on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 09:48 pm:

i have a link to the year before it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAmeHhMmkZ8

we are the second vehicle the 27 roadster t truck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 10:08 pm:

Thank You Bob!!!!! We finally joyned the wireless modern computer and now we can see everything! Odds are i was there watching Old 16! Thanks again!!!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 11:42 am:

Back again,Anyone have a e-mail adress for the maker of these videos?? There is a link through U-Tube but im slow and dumb.I rember seeing a chanch to buy CD's of some of these events ?? Thanks Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 05:44 pm:

The video was posted by my good friend Rene Rondeau. I have a copy of it and a few other OCF videos on my PC.
If anyone wants them for their personal use,please contact me. Here's the YouTube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4GMsOg_oBI

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 05:53 pm:

I forgot about this one too. Who ever did it,did a nice job. You can see one of my cars ('05 Queen) right at the beginning,and my Mary-Ann relaxing behind the car in period garb.
Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFs6oyieiAg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 06:48 pm:

Darren,Yup seen you yours and the Queen and im glad you got your tire trouble solved!Would you please ask Rene to e-mail me at DTinlizzie@aol.com ?? I think if i could buy a CD,i could have a full screen? Thanks! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 10:52 pm:

Kenneth (Bud) - I watched the 2008 OCF Video and immediately recognized you and your family in your T. How could I miss with your Santa Claus beard and all white tires? Sure wish I could have been there also, but it wasn't to be this time.

Best wishes, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 11:21 pm:

Keith,I shure wish you would have made it cause i was real proud of the GasLites this year! The people in the back were Friends we had met at other dooings and asked them if they had time for a ride? Are you having any luck with the Ocean of Ocean Tour?? Has anyone heard anything from Rolland Pallmeter???? Thanks.Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 11:49 pm:

Bud - We'll be at the OCF for sure next year. We're in the process of putting a new crankshaft in our '14 engine now & plan on having it ready for Spring touring.

We aren't going on the Ocean to Ocean Tour. Also, we haven't seen Rolland for some time - and didn't run into him at the Centennial. I checked the Centennial book and he wasn't registered for it, but he could have come anyway, just not registered.

Fordially, Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Evan Ellsworth on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 01:41 am:

Mr. Wallace, can you tell what that little one was at 5:58 in your video?

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 12:44 pm:

This is the car @ 5:58. It may be a replica,but I'm not sure what it is. The only name that seems to come to mind is a Waltham Orient,but I'm sure I'm wrong here. This fellow is there every year. Maybe someoe else will know it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 01:04 pm:

It is an Auto Red Bug by the Automotive Electric Service Co. and it had an electric motor geared directly to the rear axle.

Looks exactly like a 1919-1923 Briggs & Stratton Buckboard Flyer except that it is missing the fifth wheel that powers it. The fifth wheel trailed behind the rear ones and had a single-cylinder 2.5 horse engine for propulsion.

It should look like the B & S Buckboard Flyer since B & S sold the design to the Automotive Electric Service Co.

Seth

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration