Would Like to visit any T guys in Phoenix

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Would Like to visit any T guys in Phoenix
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By wilf bradbury on Friday, January 09, 2009 - 10:28 pm:

Arrived in PHX today for 3 weeks and would love to visit some T owners in the area if possible.
We are in Gilbert and our Phone is 480 659 0749 or email at doreen.bradbury@gmail.com
We have a 13 touring north of Toronto.
Down here to escape some of the cold white stuff!!
Wilf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 12:21 am:

Russ Furstnow lives in Flagstaff. It'd be a nice drive up through Sedona. Keep on going to see the Grand Canyon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 01:05 am:

Irv Carlisle lives in Tucson,ph 520-579-0027.He knows quite a few ModelT'ers around that area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By wilf bradbury on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 11:20 am:

Thanks guys, will follow up these contacts
Wilf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, January 10, 2009 - 11:37 pm:

Joe Fellin, the new President of the MTFCA, lives in Apache Junction, AZ, which is just East of Phoenix. You may remember that he's the guy who wrote the series of articles in The Vintage Ford on the restoration of his Model T Centerdoor Sedan. He's told me that they welcome out of the area visitors to their local Model T club meetings and events.

Fordially, Keith Gumbinger

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By wilf bradbury on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 12:40 am:

Keith
Thanks for the info. I just received an email from Joe and intend to contact him in the morning.
Cheers Wilf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Erfert, Flagstaff, AZ. on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 12:06 am:

Check the weather before coming up to Flagstaff, I have just finally chipped the ice off my sidewalk from three weeks of snow (while I was in the Bahamas). Most of it is gone except the piles at the parking lots.
Dick

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration