'27 front motor mount part?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: '27 front motor mount part?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Dempsey on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 12:18 am:

I have a front motor mount on this '27 coupe that is missing the part which clamps the motor from the top. (the top part of the mount and the bolts) The rest of the mount is complete. Is there a source for this part? I haven't seen anything in the literature that I have.
There are two on ebay right now...and both of those look like they have "new" top parts...the part that I'm missing. Is this a commonly missed part? I hate to buy the whole mount just to get that part!

Thanks in advance...love the forum!

John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 12:36 am:

In Lang's 2008 catalog it is listed on page 46 for $9.95 for a used one. Part # 3077U.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Dempsey on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 01:01 am:

Thanks, Jim.......guess I missed that! I appreciate it.

John

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration