Anyone Have a Boring Bar

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Anyone Have a Boring Bar
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris on Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 11:21 am:

I am looking for quality, good working, 3" to 4" boring bar with all tooling and parts included. I am seeking a stationary bar but a portable would be considered. Anyone have one or know of someone that has one that they are no longer using? Paying cash and seeking to buy now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 12:40 pm:

Kwik-way sometimes has some used rebuilt or inspected equipment, but you have to call them and inquire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 10:45 am:

I am still looking for a boring bar with a 3-4" range. Cash Paid... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 11:02 am:

I saw a "cylinder boring" set-up on Ebay - might stll be on. I believe the term "boring bar" would be for doing main line bearing work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 01:10 pm:

No, but I've been to a couple.

Sorry, couldn't resist. ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 01:21 pm:

Cute Hal ! I have to, come to think about it !

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration