A dream job opportunity - partly T related

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: A dream job opportunity - partly T related
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 05:07 pm:

This was forwarded to me by a friend trying to fill the position. This is the Richard Paine collection museum who own a super 2-pedal, 2-lever T as well as some unreal brass cars. There is also an original Model S and a super looking Model K in the collection.

Executive Director
Seal Cove Auto Museum, a growing museum that holds a highly recognized collection of brass era cars, seeks its first Executive Director to lead it into a new era and to shape the museumís future.

This unique individual will exercise overall management and leadership responsibilities for the Museum. Specific activities will include development of collections, exhibitions, and programs; community outreach; fundraising; staff recruitment and management; and oversight of facilities.

The Museum is located in the beautiful community of Seal Cove, near Bar Harbor and just an hour from Bangor. For more information, please visit www.sealcoveautomuseum.org . Interested parties should forward resume and cover letter (to include salary requirements) to georgem@bonneystaffing.com .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel (Indiana Trucks) on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 09:21 pm:

How much would I need to pay them to take that job? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrea Davide on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 06:33 am:

A pity it would take too long for me to get a job permit to the USA...

Andrea

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration