Am I right?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Am I right?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict, Calgary on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 08:25 pm:

I have what I believe are two Hassler spring mounts. Both say "RH" one # 20 A, the other 20 B. Is this a set, or 50% of two sets?? Thanks for your assistance. Planning on putting on eBay,and want to be correct with info.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 08:54 pm:

Ross

#20 is the Hassler front spring support for a single spring Hassler, passenger car Model T.

The 'RH' is the mfg mark, Robert Hassler.

A #10 would be the matching rear spring support for the single spring set-up.

So what your pic shows is a pair of front supports.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict, Calgary on Monday, January 12, 2009 - 10:23 pm:

Thanks Dan, thought RH might be "Right Hand" so was a little concerned.
Ross

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration