TT truck emergeny brake .. what else do I need?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: TT truck emergeny brake .. what else do I need?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael W. Herndon on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 12:25 am:

Photos of EMG brake on 27 TT.. what else do I need?

thanks.. John and others..

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 01:15 am:

Your picture is a little dark, so it's hard to see what's there, but I suggest you get a copy of TT1, Price List, Chassis and Body Parts, Model T One Ton Truck". I think some of the vendors carry it and it's not very expensive. In it you will see the entire listing of parts for the emergency brakes as wellas a bunch of other stuff.

Good Luck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Nicholson on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 02:03 am:

Hi Michael, Here is a the page from the parts book that shows the rear brake parts. From what I can see in the photo, you need a pair of shoes (1056) ( one front, one rear), two links(1067), two pins(1068) and a spring(1059). I think I can see the expander(1061) and it looks like it has two pins(1068) in it and the shoe bolt(1060) is there too. I also sent you an email, hope this helps, Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 03:59 am:

Photo of my TT rear showing the parts assembled.
The grey part is our attempt at a carrier for modern oil seal - worked well on a friend's truck, but alas, not quite enough clearance on mine, so removed this and built a different version).

Cheers
Adrian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Tillstrom on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 08:41 am:

If anyone needs the little links shown above as p/n 1062, I have a pair of new ones that I don't need.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By johnd on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 09:25 am:

Michael as stated before I have all the parts needed, I have a retired fellow making new pins, I have links I have used shoes, and new linings w/rivets and new springs danuser88@socket.net

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration